This is our last blog about the elegant city of Palma in Mallorca. We hoped you enjoyed reading about this wonderful Spanish island in the Mediterranean sea as much as we loved staying there. We would love to give you a few extra tips that will come in handy.
- In the low season, Mallorca is a cheap flights destination and less crowded than in the high season months June, July and August.
- Mallorca is also an expensive destination. Look for the tapas bars and small restaurants if your budget is a bit smaller.
- We stayed in an Air BNB which is inexpensive and still provided with all the luxury you need.
- If you like authentic places, stay away from the tourist strips attached to Palma.
- Bring your swimwear because you will not be able to resist a dive in the blue Mediterranian sea.
- Rent a bike or (electric)scooter so you can move around the city more easily.
We really enjoyed the city Palma as a city trip. It is a pleasant and interesting place. We found the combination of historical sights together with modern art and stores an interesting one. Especially the combination of the beach, city and sun makes Palma definitely worthwhile to visit.
Lots of love, Angelique and Carlo
Did you miss one of our previous blogs? Check them out in the links below.
- The Cathedral Le Sue
- Royal Palace of Palma
- Old city of Palma
- The Arab Baths
- A bike trip along the coast
- Mallorca Wine and Dine