Thank you so much, Ann Marie Ruby, for our nomination for the Blogger Recognition award. We are honoured and blessed to get this recognition. Check out her page and latest post at this link. Ann Marie Ruby is a nominee in the UK Blog Awards Wellbeing Category! Please vote for her at this link:
Why we started our blog:
We begin with the most important reason, We love travelling. If it is a day, weekend or a complete holiday, we love exploring new places. ‘Are you on holiday AGAIN!! ‘is a sentence that we hear regularly.
Second of all, we both are crazy about photography and it seems like a good idea to do something with our photos; then only to store them at a hard disk.
We also noticed that many tourists do not take the time and effort to really enjoy the special history and fantastic places that Europe has to offer. We would like to share our vision and way of travelling with everyone who is interested.
We started our blog this September after a crazy and difficult year for both of us. It forced us to rethink about what made us really happy. The answer to this question has to be to discover new places and to travel. So why not make it official by blogging about it.
Our advice you have for new bloggers:
As we are also newbies we hope to meet a few of the goals that we set for 2019. If you think about starting a blog or you just started one our tips for you are:
- Set a goal for your blog and make sure to follow up this goal regularly. Our first goal is to blog minimal once a week (until now this is going pretty good) and the second one is to visit a new location every month (new goal for 2019).
- Define a niche for your blog. It is important to stand out from the crowd: otherwise, it will be too random for your readers. Our Niche is ‘travelling in Europe’.
- Make fun with it and just give it a try. We recently made our first video. It was kinda strange to start but so much fun to do together. It doesn’t matter that we are not the perfect vloggers but it will show readers our view. We promise that we will get better over time.
We would like to Nominate these bloggers:
All these bloggers have been very helpful and friendly to us and they deserve a nomination for their blogs:
- The World According to Dev
- Hermione Quinn
- Katie the Tourist
- Amy Piper
- Life Travel Soul
- Where’s my passport
- Lets Go Somewhere, McKinney
- Roots Wings and Travel Things
- Forever Lost in Travel
- My Asana
- Motherhood Ten Minutes At a Time
- Mimi Pretence
- The World Through My Glasses
- Amazon Warrior Blog
- Ayla Boswell
Send out some love to these bloggers.
RULES FOR THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD:
1. Thank the blogger for nominating you and link to their blog.
2. Write a blog post on your website showing the award.
3. Describe the story of why you started your blog.
4. Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers.
5. Nominate 15 more bloggers.
6. Notify each of your nominees that you have nominated them.